€0.00 0

Green Tea and Mint 20 bags

Valverbe

Sorry, it’s not possible to buy products, events and/or Gift Cards within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

Availability: In stock

€2.80
1 in the cart
Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is 10000
  • Description
  • Details
  • Ingredients

Borrowing from Moroccan tradition, Valverbe has interpreted this deliciously fresh and aromatic tea. Top quality, certified

organic green tea and mint come together to create this unforgettable beverage.

Drink hot and sweet in the traditional way, or cold and natural for a refreshing break, green tea and mint is perfect any time of the day.

SKU 1841
Manufacturer Valverbe
Prodotto in Italy
Region No
Peso netto 0,03
Price/Kg €93.33 / Kg
Green tea leaves, 65%, Mint leaves 35%

Manufacturer History

In Melle, in the Alpine valleys near Monviso at an altitude of between 500 and 1500 metres, Valverbe grows, dries and directly packages its own herbs and herbal teas. The freshly picked organic herbs are dried with a special system that captures and holds in all their perfume and aroma. So that, once rehydrated, they can release all their goodness and vitality into the herbal teas.

Related Products

  • Sonno Sereno infusion 20 bags 6 pcs.

    Sonno Sereno infusion 20 bags 6 pcs.

    €15.60

    €12.48

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Pomegranate Infusion 20 bags

    Pomegranate Infusion 20 bags

    €2.90

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Wild Bilberry infusion 20 bags

    Wild Bilberry infusion 20 bags

    €2.90

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Decaffeinated Green Tea 20 bags

    Decaffeinated Green Tea 20 bags

    €3.20

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Tisana di Natale 20 filtri 30g

    Tisana di Natale 20 filtri 30g

    €2.98

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Herbs for Fritters and Omelettes 30g

    Herbs for Fritters and Omelettes 30g

    €4.20

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
Top of page

Please notice:


Christmas is coming, eataly loves to guarantee the highest quality for you.

during these days, in order to receive your products before holiday,
we kinldy ask you to purchase Christmas gift and other products separately.

Thanks for understanding!