€0.00 0

Mint & Vervain infusion 20 bags

Valverbe

Sorry, it’s not possible to buy products, events and/or Gift Cards within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

Availability: Out of stock

€2.80
  • Description
  • Details
  • Ingredients

Valverbe Mint & Vervain infusion is made from carefully selected herbs, dried to keep in all of their beneficial properties.

Mint and vervain have been used for centuries for their digestive and relaxing properties and blend perfectly in this infusion to offer a fresh, delicate flavour.

With its pleasantly refreshing flavour, this infusion is excellent after a meal or as a relaxing drink in the evening.

SKU 20719
Manufacturer Valverbe
Prodotto in Italy
Region No
Peso netto 0,02
Price/Kg €140.00 / Kg
Verbena leaves 70%, Mint leaves 30%

Manufacturer History

In Melle, in the Alpine valleys near Monviso at an altitude of between 500 and 1500 metres, Valverbe grows, dries and directly packages its own herbs and herbal teas. The freshly picked organic herbs are dried with a special system that captures and holds in all their perfume and aroma. So that, once rehydrated, they can release all their goodness and vitality into the herbal teas.

Related Products

  • Mountain Aromatic Herbs Meat and Fish 35g

    Mountain Aromatic Herbs Meat and Fish 35 ...

    €4.20

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Decaffeinated Green Tea 20 bags

    Decaffeinated Green Tea 20 bags

    €3.20

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Sonno Sereno infusion 20 bags 6 pcs.

    Sonno Sereno infusion 20 bags 6 pcs.

    €15.60

    €12.48

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Herbs for Fritters and Omelettes 30g

    Herbs for Fritters and Omelettes 30g

    €4.20

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
  • Tisana di Natale 20 filtri 30g

    Tisana di Natale 20 filtri 30g

    €2.98

    Sorry, it’s not possible to buy presale products and simple products within the same order. Please proceed with separated purchases.

    1 in the cart
    Max number of product in stock The maximum quantity allowed of product is
Top of page

Please notice:


Christmas is coming, eataly loves to guarantee the highest quality for you.

during these days, in order to receive your products before holiday,
we kinldy ask you to purchase Christmas gift and other products separately.

Thanks for understanding!